Great healthy high-protein treat! Nut free!
What you need:
– 1/2 to 1 cup (6 – 10 spoons) of Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix
(you can mix different flavours together)
– 1 cup of Natural Oat Bran (or Oats)
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Sunflower Seeds
– 1/4 zest of Lemon (add more or less for taste)
– 1/2 Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
– 1/4 cup of Honey
– 1/4 cup of lite soy milk, skim milk or water (more if needed)
– Shredded Coconut (optional)
What to do:
Mix together and press into slice tray. Feel free to also sprinkle with coconut, then put in the freezer. Once set cut into small bite sizes. You can also roll into balls and coconut – if you prefer it this way.
Keep in the freezer in air-tight container ready for when we need a healthy snack treat. Yummy for kids and adults. My kids love them! Try different shake flavours and adjust quantities of ingredients to suit your own taste! The batch above was made with a mix of cookies & cream and chocolate shake mix and below another combination of cookies & cream with berry shake mix. Both are yummy!
Enjoy a healthy high protein snack today to help keep hunger under control between meals!